Family Session in Alamo Square
“The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.” -Jack Handey
I met up with little 2 year old Alessandro and his parents last week for some fun pictures in Alamo Square. Alessandro was fabulous – he was playful, friendly, and even shared his homemade ice cream with me. Check out some of the pictures from our session!
Alessandro and Mom shared some very tender moments reading in a big comfy chair by the window. He played with his hair and helped mom turn the pages. I absolutely love little kid features, especially when they’re right next to those of a parent. He had adorable little toes and cute little fingers that laid on mom’s hand when she read. He loves to read and it was hard to pull him away from his books to go outside. Not such a bad problem for a parent to have!
- He was definitely a fun little guy!
- We took a trip out to Alamo Square to play on the grass and the playground there. I had brought some bubbles along which took a little while to get used to. The first attempt wound up going in the wrong direction right back into little Alessandro’s face. The wind eventually cooperated and helped out to get the bubbles going the right way.
- Boy did we have fun on the playground! There were slides and swings and sand. Things to climb and things to turn. The fun didn’t stop with Alessandro – Mom and Dad went down the slides too, almost giggling as much as Alessandro. He made ice cream for mom and dad (watermelon, I think) out of sand and generously offered some to me too. I assure you that it was a very intense process.
- The pictures were for mom so I have to highlight some of the absolute cutest moments between the two of them. They chased each other around the bright yellow flowers. In the background you can see some of the famous Painted Ladies of San Francisco (the pretty Victorian houses you’ve seen from Full House). They were so sweet together, just running around and having a blast. There no doubt that he definitely loves his momma.
- It was a very full evening. We did so much that there’s no wonder he passed out on Mommy’s shoulder. It was a very fun time and Alessandro was just a great kid. I have a feeling that mom and dad passed out when they got home, too! Thanks for a fun day, guys!