Class of 2009! Senior Ambassadors Wanted
It’s that time again… Thousands of high school juniors in the San Francisco Bay Area are beginning to dig into what’s ahead in the next year. The most stressful of all of them, junior year deals with the PSAT, the SAT, the beginning of AP tests, scouting out colleges, thinking about college applications, junior proms, working on your “high school portfolio”, researching scholarships and grants, driving, and that just scratches the surface. Fall semester started this whole mess and now there’s the great spring semester push to keep grades especially high for the transcript.
Spring semester is also a busy time for me, too. Holiday portraits are over but senior portraits have just begun. That’s right, this year’s juniors are now dealing with another deadline: Senior Portraits!
Lindsay Docherty Photography is looking for this year’s juniors to apply for the Class of 2009 Senior Ambassadors!
We want those of you who participate in school activities such as sports, cheerleading, drama, band, clubs, and student government – as these students tend to be the most outgoing, and therefore make excellent senior models. But, even if you’re not involved in these activities, maybe there’s something else that really inspires you. Go ahead and contact me at email@example.com. It’ll be lots of fun, and you will get some incredible portraits in the end.
You get a free photography session for your senior portraits. And these won’t be the “sit there – turn your head – put your hand daintily under your chin – look off into the distance like a fool and smile” pictures. I don’t like a lot of posing; I don’t like big, bright flashing lights; I don’t like taking the same pictures of everyone. Bring props to your session. If it’s meaningful to you, it’s meant to be in your pictures. These can include your guitar, sports equipment, sunglasses, art supplies, car, etc. It is all about getting you and your friends the best possible professional photography for their senior portraits. The more people you refer to Lindsay Docherty Photography, the better your rewards will be. I love the energy and creativity that high school seniors uniquely bring to each session. Not a single one is similar to any other.
Sessions will take place during the summer and fall of 2008.
I have some great go-to places but it’s all up to you. Where do you want to go? Anywhere down the peninsula is fair game.
• Senior Ambassadors receive a fun, free portrait session in the summer or fall of 2008. When you tell people about what a great time you had with Lindsay Docherty Photography, I want it to be the truth. (a $325 value)
• Free images to post on your myspace account (a $200 value)
• Free senior album with your best pics and room for notes from friends (only available to senior ambassadors)
• Free student business cards to help you earn credits (only available to senior ambassadors)
• 5% off of your portraits for each referral*, up to 60% off
• The top producing Ambassador will win an iPod Nano
Tips for the successful Ambassador
• Take your album with you anytime you are going to be with friends this summer, you will always find someone who is interested.
• Show your discount business cards every time you show your album.
• Hand out every business card to someone who you think will actually book a session.
• Look to your friends and family to help you earn a portraits of a lifetime!
*Referrals can be for Families, Children, Seniors, Maternity, Engagement, Weddings, Modeling or even Pet photography. Any one of your referrals that books a session counts!
** Ambassador Program rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.