Free LGBTQ proposal photography offer
I have thought about what I want to do to celebrate Pennsylvania’s new marriage equality and have come up with the perfect thing: free LGBTQ proposal sessions!
Wedding proposals are my favorite things to photograph. I get excited and all aflutter scheming with the nervous asker and sneakily waiting for the happy couple to appear before my lens.
If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you know that I don’t really do the discount thing. I am lucky enough to have a ton of couples who love my work and keep me more than busy. But marriage equality in Pennsylvania is a really huge freaking deal and an issue that is monstrously important to me. I am proud to be a gay-friendly wedding professional.
- You must contact me to start the scheming process by June 30th.
- The proposal must happen by December 31st, 2014.
- The proposal must be on a weekday on a date that I am not already booked and must happen in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- Free scheming, proposal session, and mini-engagement session with included digital images. (This regularly costs $975+tax.)
- You must take care of any of the necessary permits, access issues, fees associated with your big plan.
- Lindsay Docherty Photography retains copyright of images.
- LGBTQ couples only.
- Very limited number available.
That’s it. There are no strings attached. No cost for pictures. No requirement of a wedding photography contract.
For any questions or to start hatching a plan, please contact me at Lindsay@lindsaydocherty.com or call 215-703-7717. If you know someone who might be interested in such fun, give them a heads up! If you’re already engaged and looking for an LGBTQ-friendly wedding photographer, I’ll take that call too.
“We are a better people than what these laws represent, and it is time to discard them into the ash heap of history.”
~ Judge John E Jones III